Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
DIVAKS is Divaks, UAB, legal entity code 305440490, registered office at Vinco Kudirkos str. 22-12, LT-01113 Vilnius, Lithuania.
Data subject means any natural person who uses, has used, expressed an intention to use or is otherwise related to the services provided by DIVAKS. Processing means any operation performed on Personal Data (including collection, recording, storage, modification, granting of access, submission of requests, transmission, etc.).
Categories of personal data, purposes and basis of processing
DIVAKS processes Personal Data only on the basis of the requirements of legal acts regulating the processing of Personal Data. As a rule, DIVAKS processes Personal Data in order to conclude contracts and ensure their execution. Personal Data may be processed on the basis of consent, for example for direct marketing purposes. DIVAKS also processes Personal Data in compliance with legal obligations and on the basis of a legitimate interest (only if the interests of the Data Subject do not prevail).
COLLECTION PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data may be obtained directly from the Data Subject, from the activities of the Data Subject when using services and external sources and other third parties (e.g. partners, registers, etc.).
Recipients of personal data
Personal Data may be transferred to recipients, such as:
· State bodies and institutions, other persons performing the functions assigned to them by law;
· Data processors authorised by DIVAKS, such as marketing entities, information technology service providers and other authorized parties. In such cases, DIVAKS takes the necessary measures to ensure that such data processors process Personal Data in accordance with DIVAKS instructions and applicable legislation and require the implementation of appropriate Personal Data security measures;
· Legal entities belonging to the DIVAKS group of companies;
· Auditors, legal and financial advisers.
For DIVAKS it is important to protect your Personal Data. DIVAKS ensures the confidentiality of Personal Data in accordance with the requirements of applicable legislation and the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, disclosure, accidental loss, alteration or destruction or other unlawful processing.
Geographical area of PROCESSING
As a rule, Personal Data are processed within the territory of the European Union /European Economic Area (EU/EEA), but in cases provided for by law they may be transferred and processed outside the EU/EEA.
Personal Data are processed for no longer than is necessary. The period of storage of Personal Data is defined taking into account the nature of the concluded contracts, the legitimate interest of DIVAKS or the requirements of legal acts (for example, regulating the term of archiving, etc.).
YOUR rights as a data subject
You have the right to:
· To receive information about whether DIVAKS processes your Personal Data and, if so, to get acquainted with them;
· Request the rectification of your Personal Data if it is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
· To object to the processing of your Personal Data. This right does not apply if the Personal Data is processed for legitimate reasons that override the interests of the Data Subject;
· Withdraw consent (e.g. for processing data for direct marketing purposes). The withdrawal of consent back is not valid and does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to the withdrawal of consent;
· Submit a complaint regarding the processing of Personal Data to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, whose website address www.ada.lt, if you believe that your Personal Data is processed in violation of your rights and legitimate interests in accordance with the applicable legislation.
DIVAKS website may contain links to third-party websites and social networks. DIVAKS is not responsible for the content of the information provided by third parties, privacy policies and applicable data security measures. Third parties may process Personal Data under conditions other than DIVAKS, therefore, in order to familiarize themselves with their processing of Personal Data, please contact them.
You have the right to contact DIVAKS in order to submit inquiries, withdraw given consents, submit requests for the implementation of the rights of the Data Subject and complaints about the processing of Personal Data by sending them by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.